Leaders of organisations are often heard saying "Our people are our most important asset". So how come there are so many organisations out there that still fail to make full and effective use of performance management tools, processes and systems?
Research clearly shows the benefits to be gained from effectively managing people's performance not only for the organisation but for the individual too. It is important to get performance management right, both when implementing it and when managing it, within your organisation. Organisations that do this successful are enjoying up to 30% better performance than those who don't. We want your performance management process to be one of those that gets it right!
If you're new to performance management, we can support you to analyse your business, design a system for you and help you with implementing it. If you've already implemented a performance management system, we will analyse the tool you use, we'll identify where it works and where it needs to change and then we'll help you to manage the change into the business. Whatever help we provide for you we will always help you to develop a sustainable approach for long term success.
What we can do for you:
- We can help you implement a successful, well received performance management process that enhances individual and business capability.
- We can help you improve your current performance management system and maintain its effectiveness.
- We can provide you with our own hosted performance management system which is built upon world-wide best practice. Brochure...
- We have experience of working with hosted performance management systems and can help you make the transition smoothly.
- We can help your managers really get to grips with performance management enabling them to build trusting and open relationships with their staff.
- Development planning, such as completing a PDP becomes an integral part of the performance management process.
- We can help you ensure that the focus of your performance management system is not only on setting objectives or KPIs but also on what an individual needs to do to develop themselves to be more effective.
- We can also help you to determine the best way to identify and manage your poor performers.